Initially incorporated in 2003 as a mechanical & electrical contracting business, Emtec Group are now established in the UK Marketplace as a leading contractor for the construction and building services industry. Fully committed to delivering high quality, professional and cost-effective services, the following companies operate as part of the Emtec Group:
- Emtec Group Management
- Emtec Core & Protect
- Emtec Petroleum
- Emtec Building Services
- DRB UK Maintenance
- Emtec Property Services
- Emtec Building Services (North)
- Emtec Energy
- Emtec Solutions
- Emtec Building Services (Midlands)
- Emtec Facility Services
- Emtec Branding
- Emtec Fire Systems
Quality is critical to the success of our business as our customers expectations are extremely high and they demand the best from our products and services, we intend to satisfy these requirements by delivering standards of service that exceed our customers expectations.
We will achieve this by operating our management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, best practice principals, leadership and with consideration of our customers needs. The key elements of our approach to quality are based on the following principals:
- Emtec Group Directors will provide adequate resources (time, finance and personnel) to facilitate the delivery of this policy in an environment where our people can be fully involved in achieving the organisations quality objectives.
- We are committed to supplying our customers with high quality products and services that meet their requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, regulatory, legislative and contractual requirements.
- People are our most important resource; we aim to recruit & retain highly motivated, competent people. We encourage their full involvement to develop their abilities for the benefit of the individual and the company.
- Manage our activities and associated resources as a series of planned processes to produce the right product, at the right time with minimum wastage, while seeking to maximise efficiency.
- Set clear quality objectives and monitor progress towards their achievement, we are committed to continual improvement of our business performance, the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and the products and services we provide.
- Measure our performance in key activities and use the data to make informed and effective decisions based on the available evidence.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, suppliers and collaborative business partners to improve Quality and services, enhance reliability and increase efficiency.
The Quality Policy is published throughout the company to ensure it is fully understood by all staff. It is also available to members of the public and other interested parties on request.