Emtec Facility Services are currently looking for a Trainee Resource Co-ordinator to assist with the running of our corporate accounts helpdesk.
The trainee will be fully trained on the following:-
- Making and taking calls from clients, engineers, sub-contractors in relation to all aspects of planned, reactive and quoted works and ensuring works are done within contract KPI’s and SLA’s
- Logging jobs on our CAFM system and allocating to engineers and sub-contractors
- Planning and co-ordinating PPM visits inline with clients system and keeping spreadsheets updated
- Raising and issuing purchase orders for reactive and quoted works to suppliers and contractors
- Updating clients on status of tasks by updating daily reports, emails and phonecalls
- Daily/Weekly planning of planned, reactive and quoted jobs
- Liaise with sub-contractors from planning through to completion and chasing of relevant reports
- Arrange access to site with clients for engineers and sub-contractors
- Receive electronic copies of engineers reports from sub-contractors, upload on CAFM system and forward to client and team when required
- Planning and co-ordinating weekend works
- Updating job notes on CAFM system
- Updating quotes log
- Form 33 chases
About the Candidate:
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Previously worked within a helpdesk for a facilities maintenance company
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 3.30pm Friday.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EFS-2286.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer. No agencies please.