Emtec Petroleum Ltd are looking to recruit Trainee Branding Fitters, working with our Signage Engineers based in the Glasgow area.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist lead fitter in installation of signage on Petroleum forecourts
- Operate light machinery and tools after training
- Job will include working at height / scaffolding and access equipment
- UK coverage, working away from home when required
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
- PASMA – Training will be provided for the right candidates
- IPAF - Training will be provided for the right candidates
- CSCS - Training will be provided for the right candidates
- SPA/UKPIA - Training will be provided for the right candidates
- Enjoys busy and fast paced working environment
- Clean driving licence - due to fleet insurance requirements you will need to be over 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- Long term prospects
This is a good opportunity to learn on the job & become a Branding / Signage Engineer (Fitter) offering long term prospects.
If you possess the skills and experience required please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EP-2292.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE