Emtec Group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost-efficient services throughout the UK. Our Vision and Values encourage us to be Efficient and Motivated to make things happen. Our constant Teamwork drives us achieve Excellence while remaining Customer Focused and ensuring our people at the heart of everything we do.
As leading contractor, Emtec Fire Systems offer consultancy, design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of sprinkler systems, dry and wet risers, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers, fire detection and alarm systems, security detection and alarm systems, door access control systems, and CCTV systems.
Now is the time to join us! Emtec Fire Systems are pleased to announce that they are looking to add an experienced Sprinkler Project Manager to their team in Glasgow.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Deliver work packages safely, within budget, on time and to specification
- Control costs and maintaining profitability
- Customer satisfaction and employee care
- To manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
- To lead, motivate and develop site-based team/s
- Salary: £40k-£45k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hours: Full time – 36.5 hours
- Shifts: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Location: Uddingston
- Benefits: Free car parking on site including EV charging points, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Group Healthcare Scheme (opt in required.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the sprinkler industry
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, BS9251, NFPA and FM design standards
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
- H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS
- CSCS Card
- Full Driving Licence.
- LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications
- Ability to provide effective management skills to site-based teams
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, get in touch today. Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FIS-2418.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE