Due to continued and sustained growth Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Design Manager to join our Sprinkler team in Glasgow.
You will report to the Regional Manager.
Working as part of the larger Senior Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
- Complete AutoCAD drawings of fire sprinkler systems, to the relevant standards.
- Inputting and completing, full hydraulic calculations.
- Coordination with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or design team members.
- To design the installation of fire sprinkler systems in accordance with current LPCB rules.
- To ensure designs are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
- Attending site and contract meetings where necessary.
- Training and Development of trainee designers.
Requirements of the Role are:
- The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- LPCB basic, intermediate and FHC qualifications
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
- H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Full Complement of LPCB Competence reviews
- Knowledge of BIM / Revit
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial Awareness
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EFS-2237.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.