Due to continued and sustained growth Emtec Fire Systems Ltd are pleased to be offering the opportunity for an experienced Sprinkler Designer to join the team.
- Complete detailed sprinkler designs in AutoCAD / Revit to the relevant standards.
- Inputting and completing, full hydraulic calculations.
- Coordination with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or design team members.
- To ensure designs are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
- Attending site and contract meetings where necessary.
Requirements of the Role are:
- LPCB basic, intermediate and FHC qualifications
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
- H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Full Complement of LPCB Competence reviews
- Good working knowledge of BIM / Revit
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial Awareness
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference: EFS-2214.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer. No agencies.