The renewable industry is rapidly expanding as more and more businesses turn to greener energy solutions. Emtec Energy are working towards recruiting an inclusive work force that also benefits the community from the opportunities clean energy transition is creating.
The pursuit for highly skilled professionals is underway and we want to build a team of just that. We have a great opportunity for a Project/Site Manager to join our team and grow along with the business. Developing and perfecting your craft within our diverse team who have industry accreditation will ensure your professional progress within this evolving sector. You will produce quotations and pre-installation design services including Solar PV, Battery Storage, and energy monitoring solutions.
Emtec Energy are pleased to announce a brand new vacancy! We are looking for a Project/Site Manager to join our rapidly expanding and fast paced and team in Uddingston. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the pre-construction phase, planning, execution and delivery of Large Scale Solar Farm type projects from start to finish - providing a quality service to ensure maximum profitability of the business.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from start to finish – from design stage through to completion and handover. You will also be responsible for overseeing the project during the defect’s liability period maintaining a defects tracker and ensuring continuous customer care
- Create and maintain good relations with clients, design teams and parties associated with the works
- Carry out safety inspections and fulfil the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as directed and detailed within the company’s policy documents
- Effectively communicate with the design team to ensure timely release of information. Issue RFI’s and maintain and RFI register
- Supervise, manage and drive all members of the site team including effective management of sub-contractors
- Ensure workmanship is to an acceptable standard and in line with contract drawings and specification. Ensure subcontractors are compliant with the design/specification and highlighted any discrepancies if required
- Prepare contract progress reports for presentation at the weekly/monthly client progress meetings
- Position: Project/Site Manager (Large Scale Solar)
- Hours: Full time -36.5 hours per week
- Shift: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Location: Uddingston
- Salary: £40k-£50k + car allowance
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level of Construction Management
- Experience of working with/managing multi-discipline trades
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and driven to meet deadlines
- Good record keeping skills (most of our forms and procedures are computer based thus you must be IT literate and confident using a laptop)
- Good people management skills
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, click apply now or send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EE-2411
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE