Emtec FS are recruiting for a Project Administrator to support the successful delivery of Projects throughout the client estate, supporting the Project Management team with the day to day running of Project works.
- To provide admin support to Projects Manager & Supervisors assisting with various projects and small works projects
- Raising sub-contract orders and supporting E2E financial process aligned with projects
- Assist in gathering regular updates to feed into monthly cashflow/valuation process
- Assist Projects Manager and Supervisors in collating O&M information and uploading to client portal
- Assist Projects Manager and Supervisors in maintaining project pipeline information
- General Projects admin duties to assist team
To be considered for this Project Administrator position you will have:
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm, Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EFS-2251.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer. No Agencies.