Due to continued and sustained growth Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join our Sprinkler team in Glasgow.
You will report directly to the Regional Director.
Working as part of the larger Senior Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Leadership, development and growth of our people
- Business planning and strategy
- Client retention and development
- Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
- Full P&L responsibility
- Technical compliance and successful project delivery
Requirements of the Role are:
- The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, BS9251, NFPA and FM design standards.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Full Driving Licence
- LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications.
- Ability to provide effective management skills to site-based teams.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference FS-2209.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.