Ready to take on an exciting new challenge? We are pleased to announce Emtec Property Services are looking for an experience Office Administrator to join their busy office in Kilmarnock.
Emtec group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. Our Vision and Values encourage us to be Efficient and Motivated to make things happen. Our continuous Teamwork drives us to achieve Excellence while remaining Customer Focused and ensuring our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Emtec Property Services are a multi-trade contractor who offer a full turn key experience to our clients. The specialise in delivering all aspects of the project from initial engagement, technical support, and design through to project completion.
- Providing admin assistance to estimating & surveying teams using word and excel spreadsheets
- rocessing material and plant requisitions for pricing
- Placing purchase orders
- Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
- Provide administrative support to Property Services Team
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
- Typing of letters, memos and documents
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- General duties as required
Role & Key Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is desirable
- Salary: £18k-£22k – depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Thursday – 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Benefits: Holiday Purchase Scheme, 33 days holiday, Cycle to work scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Group Healthcare Scheme (opt in required.)
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, click apply now or send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EPS-2420.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE