Emtec Petroleum Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as an Office Administrator within our Hamilton Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
- Providing admin assistance to Customer Services Manager
- Monitoring the helpdesk mailbox and responding to client and engineer queries
- Processing client orders and organising engineers for attendance
- Processing material and plant requisitions for pricing
- Placing purchase orders
- Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
- Provide administrative support to Testing/ Maintenance Team
- Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
- Typing of letters, memos and documents
- Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
- Preparation and distribution of mail
- General duties as required
Requirements of the Role are:
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment
Hours will be Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2288-EP. The Emtec Group are a Living Wage Employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.