Due to an exciting, planned expansion within the Yorkshire region, Emtec Building Services are looking to recruit an Office Administrator based in our Leeds office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
You will be required to:
- To provide efficient quality administrative support and co-ordination in support of North East Regional business and Directors.
- To focus on the expected team behaviours for achieving significant results and outcomes for the business, helping Emtec to maintain its leading edge status within the industry and our reputation with our customers and to asssist in the development and growth of the new regional business.
- Maintain all aspects of Project filing systems.
- Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
- Provided administrative support to project engineers, estimators, managers and Directors
- Provide assistance with the collation and preparation of financial information and reports
- Provide assistance with preparation of presentation documents and literature
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
- Typing of letters, memos and documents
- Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
- Ordering materials, matching invoices and assisting with the resolution of queries
- Assistance with procurement of office support services
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Preparation and distribution of mail
- Assist with setting up of meeting rooms and clearing away
- Achievement of excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques.
- Maintaining management of the team diary and prompting team members to provide up-to-date information, ensuring the accuracy of any such information provided
- Preparation / Receipt and onward transmission of incoming / outgoing mail to the correct team members, to include accurate filing as appropriate
General duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 4 GCSE ‘O’ Level (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including Maths, English, ICT skills.
- To uphold the company image in a professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Competitive salary, hours will be 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 3.30pm on Friday.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EBS-2195.