Multi Skilled Engineer
Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the country. We are currently looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Service Engineer in the North East of England.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- To carry out repair, maintenance and installation of Air Con Systems and / or Gas Heating Systems; an additional good working level of experience with Electrical Systems would be an advantage.
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Company Procedures.
- To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Supervisor, Helpdesk and engineers.
- To carry out works in a safe and proper manner
- To maintain close working relationship with your clients.
- Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
- To carry out site logbook audits.
- Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
- Manage own time and priorities
- Work on your own initiative
- In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm Friday 8am-3.30pm
- Salary: Competitive salary and rates
- Benefits: Competitive salary, Company vehicle & fuel card, phone, bonus scheme. Friendly working environment.
- Experience of working in a building facilities services environment on air conditioning services and / or gas heating systems and a good level of experience working with electrical systems would be an advantage
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Clean, full driving licence
how to apply
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role click apply now or email our careers team at email@example.com quoting ref FS-2420
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE