Ready to take on an exciting new challenge? We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity as a Mechanical Project Manager within Emtec Solutions.
Emtec Group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. Our Vision and Values encourage us to be Efficient and Motivated to make things happen. Our constant Teamwork drives us achieve Excellence while remaining Customer Focused and ensuring our people at the heart of everything we do.
Emtec Solutions are an M&E contractor who design and deliver the more bespoke and diverse range of smaller to mid value projects, priding themselves on a more hands on approach with our clients.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- To lead, motivate, manage, and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure works are carried out to a high standard, complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
- Sequence and programme work, utilising different programme types.
- Production of pre-construction programmes, construction programmes, commissioning programmes and schedules.
- Understand and be able to contribute to Total Risk Management.
- Report on all aspects of the work scope under their control, including progress, programme, and commercial status of the project.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week
- Shifts: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm, Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Location: Glasgow/Edinburgh
- Benefits: Competitive salary, car allowance, Free car parking on site inc. EV charging points, 33 days holiday, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme , Company Pension Scheme, Group Healthcare Scheme (opt in required.)
- Experience in planning and executing programmes for a building services projects.
- Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
- Applicants should possess management experience combined with good mechanical technical knowledge.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s.
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number EBS-2431
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE