Emtec Building Services Ltd is looking to recruit experienced Mechanical and Electrical Project Managers to join our business in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee / Tayside Region.
You will report directly to the Contracts Manager / Operations Manager. Working as part of the larger Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Leadership, development and growth of our people
- Project planning and strategy
- Client retention and development
- Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
- Delivering projects to achieve financial targets
- Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Strong business development skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
- A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
- An strong Mechanical or electrical service background
- Minimal five years of experience in a project management position
- A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Email your current CV to: email@example.com quoting job reference 2185-EBS.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence. The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE