Emtec Facility Services Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a Junior administrator within our Uddingston Office. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
Hours will be 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm, Friday.
- Uploading of various paperwork to client
- Entering of unique task refs onto ppm jobs monthly
- Chasing subbie reports and uploading them onto Nav
- Scanning various docs onto server from various admin points, i.e. timesheets, costsheets
- Updating call status’s on Nav
- Updating of site spreadsheet
- Printing costsheets
- General administrative functions as required
- Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel)
- Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
- The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
- The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Computer literate
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2199-FS.
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage Employer. No agencies.