Due to our planned and sustained growth Emtec Fire Systems are delighted to be recruiting for a Project Engineer to join our team at our Tannochside office.
Key Accountabilities of the role are:
- To deliver the installation of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in accordance with relevant British Standards.
- To deliver the installation of Security Systems in accordance with relevant British Standards.
- To manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
- To manage firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Operations Manager.
- Attending site and contract meetings where necessary.
- Monitoring all aspects of project progress to ensure that they comply with all quality aspects and Health & Safety requirements. Producing Method Statement and Risk Assessments.
- To lead, motivate and develop site-based teams.
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- To gain new opportunities through existing customer base.
Requirements of the Role are:
- The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of BS5839-1:2017, BAFE SP203-1 & NACOSS standards.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- H & S safety qualification’s such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Ability to provide effective management skills to site-based teams.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number FIS-2280. The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer. No Agencies please.