Emtec Building Services Ltd currently require a Fabricator Welder for our Off-Site Manufacturing/Pre-Fabrication facility in Rutherglen.
The position is workshop based, Monday to Thursday 4-day week 38 hours reporting to the Workshop Supervisor. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of the projects, and on occasions visit site projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to check drawings for accuracy and build ability
- Keep production and delivery of manufactured goods in line with project planning
- Manufacture prefabrications to a high standard
- QA is paramount and adhering to the QA processes
- Capable of organising own workload
- Understanding of specifications and drawings
- Monitor and report on programme and progress to workshop Supervisor
Knowledge, skills, and experience required are:
- Relevant welding accreditations, flux core, TIG, MMA
- Experience of working in a workshop environment
- Experience in following planning and deliverables
- Capable of working with minimum management supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Working as a team and assisting with other tasks out with core works
- Must hold valid current ECS/CSCS cards or equivalent
- Driving licence
- First aid certified
- Counter balance fork lift certificate
If interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EBS-2260.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.