Due to continued and sustained growth Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join our team in Glasgow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Prepare detailed estimates
- Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
- Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Estimating Manager or Operations Manager
- To undertake, oversee and assist with the production and submission of estimates and tenders
- Application of their own estimating knowledge and principals from their experience in the industry
- Be willing to support the business development function in producing innovative solutions
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- To gain new opportunities through existing customer base.
Requirements of the Role are:
- The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference FS-2208.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.