Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the central region of Scotland. Due to recent expansion, there is a vacancy within Emtec Facility Services for an Electrician based in Glasgow.
- To carry out repair, maintenance and installation of electrical installations; diagnose faults, carry out testing and certification of works
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the company procedures
- To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Supervisor, Helpdesk and Engineers
- To carry out works in a safe and proper manner
- To maintain a close working relationship with your clients
- Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client
- To carry out site logbook audits
- Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
- Manage own time and priorities
- Work on your own initiative
- In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
Requirements for the role are:
- Experience of working in a building facilities services environment on electrical installations
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Clean, full driving licence
- 17th/18th Edition Regs
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EFS-2259.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.