Due to continued success and expansion Emtec Building Services Ltd are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
In the role you will be responsible for the management and supervision of all aspects of the Electrical installation including specialist supply chain members and reporting directly to the Project Engineer/Project Manager.
To ensure that the site operations and works are carried out safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
To ensure company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are always implemented and adhered to.
To attend client meetings which include, but not exclusive to clients, Consultants, Main Contractors etc.
To carry out site inductions and Toolbox talks.
To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our operatives.
To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our sub-contractors
To assist in planning the workload appropriately and productively for the operative resources.
To maintain a close working relationship with your clients.
To develop, motivate and provide training for all employees under your remit.
Model the behaviour that you desire and expect from others.
Manage own time and priorities along with administration of site paperwork
Work on your own initiative
Undertake all tasks as reasonably directed by your line manager.
- Approved Electrician
- Experience of working in Commercial & industrial Construction Sites
- Capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook.
- SSSTS qualification.
- A proven motivator who excels in respectful people management
- An experienced operator in specialist sub-contractor management
- SMSTS qualification
- CompEx qualification
f you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EBS-2173
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.