Emtec Core & Protect Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join our hard working team. Applications from those with experience managing Passive Fire Protection contracts is preferred however consideration will be given to all applicants able to evidence and demonstrate their suitability for the role.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Effective day to day operational management of site based operatives.
- Labour, plant and material planning including production of cost estimates for approval.
- Production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and all other safety documentation required to establish and implement safe working practices.
- Identifying variations and advising on cost and programme implications.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, operatives and management.
- Dispute resolution where required.
- Set cost/programme targets and monitor progress against them, providing progress reports to Director.
- Business Development.
- Ensuring site operations/installations are carried out to an excellent standard, timely, and in line with our accreditations.
- Other duties required by a Contracts Manager.
What we require:
- Excellent organisational and people management skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop site based teams.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to efficiently manage operatives over multiple sites on a daily basis to ensure successful contract performance.
- Proficient using IT systems and possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive management approach, ability to problem solve and a positive attitude.
- Driving licence.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Competitive salary offered which will be based on experience. Company vehicle supplied.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Kyle.Mackintosh@emtecgroup.co.uk quoting job reference CP-2180.