Emtec Group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. Our Vision and Values encourage us to be Efficient and make sure we stay Motivated to make things happen. Our Teamwork drives us achieve Excellence while remaining Customer Focused and ensuring our people at the heart of everything we do.
Emtec Facility Services are pleased to announce we are now looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to get on board with us at this exciting time!
Role & Benefits
- Location – Glasgow
- Salary range between £22k-£24k – depending on experience
- Contract – Permanent – 39 Hours per week
- Hours – Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- Benefits include - Free car parking on site inc EV charging points, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle to work scheme , Company Pension Scheme, Group Healthcare Scheme (opt in required.)
What we need from you?
- Experience with contract administration and previous leadership experience
- Experience working with project management tools and software
- Minimum SMSTS training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to comfortably deal with clients on a daily basis
- Experience of the full life cycle of a number of Construction projects, involving the project management of the project and the staff / operatives working on it.
- Able to drive project forward, expect a good standard of work and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems.
- Previous experience in a facility services environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EFS-2311
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE