Emtec Facility Services are pleased to announce due to an internal promotion, they are now recruiting for a Client System Updater to join their team.
Emtec Group is a leading contractor in the building services sector providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. Our Vision and Values encourage us to be Efficient and Motivated to make things happen. Our continuous Teamwork drives us achieve Excellence while remaining Customer Focused and ensuring our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Our Facility Services division continue to maintain our clients buildings hard services standards and compliance long after practical completion. Our clients have the comfort of knowing that once we complete an installation, the Facility Services division will provide their installation with a long-term, effective planned preventative and 24-hour reactive maintenance service Nationally.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of our hard and soft copy operational compliance logbooks and documentation to ensure it is either kept soft copy on NAV, a client portal or hard copy on site, depending on the clients requirements.
- Reading all engineers and sub-contractors report sheets and highlight any issues to contract manager.
- Sending copies of engineers reports and sub-contractors reports to clients, when requested.
- Ensuring all aspects of various client portal KPI’s are met i.e. E-logbooks.
- Escalating to the contract manager before a KPI is failed.
- Managing the engineers reports and sub-contractors reports (scanning hard copies of both when required).
- Uploading invoices onto client portals.
- Uploading reports received on disk from sub-contractors to CAFM system and client portals.
- Extracting reports from sub-contractor portals.
- Uploading and attaching sub-contractors reports to CAFM system tasks.
- Uploading engineers and sub-contractors reports to G-Drives.
- Any other related task requested by your line manager.
- Sickness and holiday cover for other members of your team’s duties.
- Cross trained on contract administration and help desk.
- Assist with providing training.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Contract: Full time – 39 Hours
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and Friday 8am-3.30pm
- Benefits: Free car parking on site including EV charging points, 33 days holiday, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Group Healthcare Scheme (opt in required.)
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage your time and priorities.
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage.
- Use a computer, emails, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Good problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number EFS-2430.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE