Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Bookkeeper within our Uddingston Head Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
This is a key role within our accounts department. Hours will be Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm.
- VAT Returns
- PAYE/CIS Returns
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Intercompany Transaction Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- General administrative functions as required
- Proven Bookkeeping Experience
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Ideally candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel and outlook.
- Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
- Construction Industry accounting background would be advantageous
- The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
- The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Computer literate
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2197-EGM.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE