Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Accountant within our Uddingston Office. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will provide efficient quality financial support and coordination in support of all group companies.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintain and improve a strong financial and reporting environment.
- Reconciliation of all group company management accounts.
- Prepare and submit regulatory filings, VAT, PAYE, CIS etc.
- Ad hoc analysis and reconciliations for both finance and non-finance heads.
- Assist the group finance team with the development and evolution of group wide controls, systems and processes
Requirements of the role are:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good level of punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Knowledge of Jet reporting
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2169-EGM.