Emtec Petroleum is looking for an experienced ambitious individual to manage and coordinate the day to day activities of our Signage Division. This is a national based role, reporting to Head Office in Uddingston, Glasgow.
• Day to Day management of staff and field teams
• Costing, financial management and delivery of projects
• Client liaison
• Business development
Requirements of the role are:
• The ability to demonstrate a proven track record in managing and coordinating signware projects on a local and national basis and to the high standard our client base has come to expect from Emtec Petroleum.
• Experience within the Petrol Retail Market desirable but not essential
• Adept with Microsoft Office programs
• Experience in delivering projects, safely, on time, defect free and within profit forecasts.
• Deliver a high level of service
• Excellent communication skills are important as business development will form part of this role.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EP-2146.
Remuneration and benefit package will be reflected in the successful applicant’s previous experience.
Hours are Mon to Thurs, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Fri, 8.30am – 3.30pm
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE