Location: Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee / Tayside Region
Emtec Building Services Ltd is looking to recruit experienced Mechanical and Electrical Project Managers to join our business in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee / Tayside Region.
You will report directly to the Contracts Manager / Operations Manager. Working as part of the larger Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Project planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Delivering projects to achieve financial targets
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• An strong Mechanical or electrical service background
• Minimal five years of experience in a project management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Send a note of interest via LinkedIn or Email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2185-EBS.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE