Emtex Building Services are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their team providing efficient quality administrative support and co-ordination in support of North East Regional business and Directors.
• Maintain all aspects of Project filing systems.
• Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
• Provided administrative support to project engineers, estimators, managers and Directors
• Provide assistance with the collation and preparation of financial information and reports
• Provide assistance with preparation of presentation documents and literature
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
• Ordering materials, matching invoices and assisting with the resolution of queries
• Assistance with procurement of office support services
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Preparation and distribution of mail
• Assist with setting up of meeting rooms and clearing away
• Achievement of excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques.
• Maintaining management of the team diary and prompting team members to provide up-to-date information, ensuring the accuracy of any such information provided
• Preparation / Receipt and onward transmission of incoming / outgoing mail to the correct team members, to include accurate filing as appropriate
• General duties as required
Knowledge and Experience
A minimum of 4 GCSE ‘O’ Level (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including Maths, English, ICT skills.
To uphold the company image in a professional manner
Attention to detail
Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
Good level of punctuality
Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
Desirable: Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference – EBS-2180