As part of the continuing and planned expansion of Emtec Building Services and Emtec Solutions Limited we currently have a vacancy for a Mechanical Estimator to join the team based at our head Office in Glasgow.
- Production of mechanical estimates
- Basic knowledge of commercial terms
- Must be able to read construction drawings and specifications
- Deal with suppliers and gain competitive prices
- Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
- Prior experience with “Estimation / Trimble Software” would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
- The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
- The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
Requirements for the role are:
- Experience in producing tenders for Mechanical Building Services Projects across a wide range of sectors, with target projects ranging from £50K to £5m in value.
- Motivated with a stable career history
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer literate
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference ES-2187
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday
8:30am – 3:30pm Friday
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE