We are currently looking for a Junior / Trainee Project Engineer to assist our Electrical Contracts division in the production of quotations and pre-installation design services including; estimating, procurement, design, project control.
About the Role:
• Ability to use Autocad in producing pre-installation and As-fitted drawings
• Produce quotations using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Understand scope of work, specifications, programmes and cost control of tender documents
• Have an understanding of specifications and drawings
• Understanding of the contract and contract conditions and obligations
• Ability to survey and report on existing buildings
• Have an understanding of current Building Regulations, Codes of Practice and Legislative Requirements
• Ability to check drawings for accuracy and build ability
• Seek advice from specialists as required
• Maintain manual or computerised filing systems
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
• Experience within the Building Services industry
• HNC/Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to use AutoCAD and the ability to read and interpret drawings
• Ability to produce reports
• Ability to use Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel.
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
Compex 1-4, 7&8, APEA Blue book regulations on Petrol Filling Stations, UKPIA and others
Note, experience, whilst beneficial is not necessary as training will be provided.
If you possess the skills and experience required, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2175-EP.
Package – Negotiable
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am – 3.30pm, Friday.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE