The Emtec Group Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced HV Utilities Director to join our business in Glasgow. Reporting directly to the Board, whilst working as part of the larger Senior Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a new division with the Group.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Business planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Full P&L
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and proven contract management skills
• Strong technical knowledge
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• A background in the HV and Utilities Industry
• Five years’ experience in a senior management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Send a note of interest via LinkedIn or Email me, together with you current CV.
to: email@example.com quoting job reference EE-2191
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE