Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Fire Systems are looking for a Fire & Security Multi-skilled Engineer based in the central belt of Scotland with national coverage potential.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the service, reactive repairs and maintenance to a variety of Fire & Security alarm and disable refuge systems. Enhance and further develop the service business and work in a professional manner both as an individual and within the team. On-going training will be provided for the right individual for them to develop and expand as part of the Emtec Fire & Security team.
• Company vehicle will be provided.
• Laptop, mobile phone will be provided.
• Salary relevant to skillset and experience.
Requirements of the role are:
• An understanding of all relevant British Standards and code of practises.
• A recognised electrical/electronic qualification.
• Experience in installing and maintaining fire and Security alarm systems.
• The ability to communicate with people at all levels, providing clarity and gaining trust.
• The ability to both recognise and deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression.
• The ability to identify and resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business and complies with legislation.
• The ability to use technology to save time and deliver a professional service.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference no FIS-2190
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.