Emtec Core & Protect Ltd specialise in Diamond Drilling/Sawing Works and Passive Fire Protection Installations.
We are a fast growing business with secured contracts across Scotland looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join our hard working team based in Uddingston, Glasgow.
Applications from those with previous administrative support experience is preferred however consideration will be given to all applicants able to evidence and demonstrate their suitability for the role.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Logging and downloading tender enquiry documentation and management of salesforce software.
• Communicating with suppliers and obtaining plant and material quotations.
• Generating and issuing of Purchase Orders.
• Collating and formatting paperwork/documentation including weekly time sheets, work record sheets, etc.
• Collate O&M documentation for issue to clients.
• Production of van tracker and plant tracker reports.
• Liaising with site operatives and management to provide support where required.
What we require:
• Ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
• Proficient using IT systems and possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
• Organised, good attention to detail and a positive attitude.
• Training on internal systems and processes will be provided.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Kyle.Mackintosh@emtecgroup.co.uk quoting job reference CP-2181.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Competitive salary offered which will be based on experience.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE