Emtec Facility Services are currently looking to recruit a Contract Supervisor to cover the Scotland Region. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for supervising the engineers, sub-contractors and contracts managed.
About the Role:
• To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all Contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Company Procedures.
• To ensure that the operations, planned preventative, repairs and small works are carried out safely, efficiency and cost effectively.
• To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
• To attend client meetings which include, but not exclusive to Owners, FM’s, Consultants, Managing Agents.
• To carry out site inductions as requested by our client.
• To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of Emtec FS Operatives.
• To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our sub-contractors.
• To carry out surveys when required on specific sites.
• To produce defect reports as per contract requirements.
• To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Helpdesk and engineers.
• To carry out appraisals, and reprimands for all engineers under your remit.
• To assist in planning the work load for the branches direct employees.
• To overcome labour resource problems by means of management communication and Planning.
• To maintain a close working relationship with your clients.
• Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
• To develop, motivate and provide training for all employees under your remit.
• To carry out site audits.
• To carry out site logbook audits.
• Review engineers reports
• Review engineers time sheets
• Model the behaviour that you desire and expect from others
• Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
• Carry out Tool Box Talks with the engineers
• Manage own time and priorities
• Work on your own initiative
• In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
About the Candidate:
• Experience of working in a building facilities services environment
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications and organisational skills
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook
• Multi-skilled engineer
• Experience in people management
• Experience in sub-contractor management
• Experience attending client meetings
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EFS-2182
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 8.00am – 3.30pm Friday
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE